CLICK HERE TO VISIT JM STUDIOS' WEBSITE.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


O.k....so it's been awhile since I have blogged. Truth is I am getting into our busy season and I have many projects up and coming. So this is the kick off for the season. We just got back from a
destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Molly, Jason and their fun friends and family gave my wife Beth and I a week to remember. It was sublime. Thank you, Molly and Jason.
The arch photo is interesting because it was extremely crowded down on the boardwalk. People were gathered in celebration of Labour Day or El Dia del Trabajo, to watch the sunset. We watched the crowd and at last we had an opening. Click. Off camera flash with a 1/4 CTO filter combined with a pocketwizard gave the fill light needed to illuminate and Molly and Jason's faces.

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I really like that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely one of the best photos out of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete